Ogłoszenie ID 474
Consumables Solutions Spółka Z Ograniczoną Odpowiedzialnością
od 3500.00 PLN netto
Established 30 years ago, we are a family-run business providing a large range of workplace supplies with added-value solutions to help you reduce overall costs and eliminate stock outs. We have solutions for all businesses that wish to improve the efficiency of their business processes by streamlining and managing their supply chain strategy.
We become the single source for all workplace supplies used across all business functions from manufacturing to office administration, monitoring expenditure and usage and assessing procedures and work place safety. Product areas include personal protection equipment, janitorial supplies, packaging, engineering and electrical, office supplies and laboratory & scientific supplies.
Our market leading technology ensures we provide an efficient and reliable service – with live management information so you can track spend and usage at any time, from any place.
- Main responsibilities: Reviewing and setting up inventory; replenishment points reorder points and preferred stock levels based on the sales history
- Working remotely with the warehouse team and solving inventory-related issues
- Organising and managing daily cycle stock counts
- Creating monthly reports for the management
- Carrying out other tasks ordered by your supervisor
- English level C1 or C2 (daily communication with store managers based in the UK)
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Work in a young and committed team
- Training necessary to start work
- Possibility of professional development
- Full-time employment under an employment contract
- Life insurance
CV prosimy przesyłać klikając w przycisk "Aplikuj".